Notice of Funding Opportunity
Funding Opportunity Title: U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement
Funding Opportunity Number: PAS-SVK-FY2022-001
CFDA Number – Name: 19.040 – Public Diplomacy Programs
Deadline for Applications: January 31, 2022, April 30, 2022, July 31, 2022
Applications are received, and possibly also evaluated, on a “rolling” basis.
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce that funding is available through the embassy’s Small Grants Program. Details are available in the Annual Program Statement (PDF, 253 KB).
Project proposals should have an intrinsic public diplomacy objective in support of the Priority Program Areas listed below.
Priority Program Areas:
- Supporting Slovakia’s transatlantic orientation by addressing hybrid threats, including disinformation and cyber security.
- Supporting Slovakia’s capacity to uphold rule of law anti-corruption efforts and increased transparency.
- Strengthening independent media and journalism and helping to foster critical thinking.
- Promoting economic prosperity, energy security, and entrepreneurship through partnership with the U.S., including innovative approaches to technology.
- Contributing to Slovakia’s efforts to support human rights and foster a culture of tolerance and inclusion of minorities.
- Encouraging women’s empowerment.
- Promoting cross-cultural understanding and supporting highly specialized English language learning in Slovakia.
The following documents are required:
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations, PDF, 264 KB) or SF424-I (Application for Federal Assistance – individuals, PDF, 754 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 115 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424A (Budget Information, PDF, 322 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 181 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs, PDF, 89 KB)
- Small Grants Application Form – optional (DOC, 812 KB)
Please send these documents in electronic format to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.
We will notify you upon receiving your application.
Grant proposals should include all of the information requested in the Annual Program Statement. Proposals will not be considered until all information is received in electronic form. Proposals must be in English or accompanied by an English translation. Supporting documents may be in Slovak.
Questions should be addressed to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.