Notice of Funding Opportunity
|Funding Opportunity Title:||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAS-001-FY2020|
|Deadline for Applications:||August 15, 2020 (applications are received and evaluated on a “rolling” basis)|
|CFDA Number:||19.040 – Public Diplomacy Programs|
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce that funding is available through the embassy’s Small Grants Program. Details are available in the Annual Program Statement (PDF, 196 KB).
Project proposals should have an intrinsic public diplomacy objective in support of the Priority Program Areas listed below.
Priority Program Areas:
- Strengthen the rule of law, government accountability, and anti-corruption efforts;
- Promote human rights, support marginalized groups and foster a culture of integration;
- Strengthen independent media, journalism, and counter disinformation;
- Promote economic prosperity and energy security;
- Strengthen Slovakia’s engagement in global peace and stability;
- Promote American art and culture, or support English language learning in Slovakia.
The following documents are required:
- Small Grants Application Form (DOC, 795 KB)
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations, PDF, 264 KB) or SF424-I (Application for Federal Assistance – individuals, PDF, 754 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 115 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424A (Budget Information, PDF, 322 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 181 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs, PDF, 89 KB)
Please send these documents in electronic format to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.
We will notify you upon receiving your application.
Grant proposals should include all of the information requested in the Annual Program Statement. Proposals will not be considered until all information is received in electronic form. Proposals must be in English or accompanied by an English translation. Supporting documents may be in Slovak.
Questions should be addressed to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.