Notice of Funding Opportunity
Funding Opportunity Title: U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement
Funding Opportunity Number: PAS-001-FY2021
Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021 (Rolling call, indicative intermediate deadlines: Jan.31; Apr.30)
CFDA Number – Name: 19.040 – Public Diplomacy Programs
The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce that funding is available through the embassy’s Small Grants Program. Details are available in the Annual Program Statement (PDF, 196 KB).
Project proposals should have an intrinsic public diplomacy objective in support of the Priority Program Areas listed below.
Priority Program Areas:
- Supporting Slovakia’s transatlantic orientation by addressing hybrid threats, including disinformation and cyber security.
- Supporting Slovakia’s capacity to address rule of law, including Trafficking in Persons (TIP) and anti-corruption efforts.
- Strengthening independent media and journalism and helping to foster critical thinking.
- Promoting economic prosperity and energy security through partnership with the U.S., including innovative approaches to technology, and entrepreneurship
- Contributing to Slovakia’s efforts to support human rights and foster a culture of tolerance and integration.
- Encouraging women’s empowerment.
- Promoting cross-cultural understanding and supporting English language learning in Slovakia.
The following documents are required:
- Small Grants Application Form (DOC, 795 KB)
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations, PDF, 264 KB) or SF424-I (Application for Federal Assistance – individuals, PDF, 754 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 115 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424A (Budget Information, PDF, 322 KB) – please follow instructions (PDF, 181 KB) to complete this form
- SF-424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs, PDF, 89 KB)
Please send these documents in electronic format to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.
We will notify you upon receiving your application.
Grant proposals should include all of the information requested in the Annual Program Statement. Proposals will not be considered until all information is received in electronic form. Proposals must be in English or accompanied by an English translation. Supporting documents may be in Slovak.
Questions should be addressed to Bratislava_GrantsSlovakia@state.gov.