Dear Fellow American Citizens:
The Embassy would like to inform you that a consular official will be available to provide routine American citizen services on May 20, 2019. American citizens will have the opportunity to:
- Submit passport applications; for the requirements and forms, please see https://sk.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/
- Submit applications for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad; for the requirements and forms, please see https://sk.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/crba/
- Receive notarial services; for current fees for notarials, please see https://sk.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/notaries-public/
If you are interested in these services, please make an appointment by responding to this message and specify what service you wish to request and we will send you the required documents and information in return. We will confirm the exact time and let you know the fee for your service in the email confirmation mentioned above. Please note that we can only accept fees for services with exact change, in cash and in Euros.
You must bring both originals AND photocopies of documents as needed for each service, e.g. a photocopy of your passport along with the passport for renewal, photocopies and the original birth certificate for children’s passports, etc.
The consular services will be provided on Monday, May 20, 2019 with appointments from 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM at:
Štátna vedecká knižnica (State Scientific Library), first floor
Hlavná ul. 10
042 30 KOŠICE
Phone: 055 622 1552
If you have any questions about the event, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 02-5443-0861 between 2:00 and 4:00 PM except holidays.
Matthew C. Pierson
For further information:
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Slovakia located at Hviezdoslavovo namestie 4-5 in Bratislava, at +02 5443 0861, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +0903 703 666.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Visit the Embassy webpage.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.